Kolossos Security provides professional guards to public and private companies, building facilities, shopping centers, event venues, and more. Guards are oriented to service and trained to provide maximum security services, distinguished by professionalism, confidentiality and courtesy.
- Security personnel work license
- Clean criminal record
- Compliance with professional conduct rules
- Risk & threat detection training
- Trained in crisis and emergency situations (fire, earthquake, etc.) management
- Performing full and proactive checks of security systems installations, both indoors and in the surrounding area.
- Detailed recording of incidents and events in the relevant logbooks
- Trained to control the entrance and exit of facilities
- On top of that, guards are in constant touch and communication, 24-hours a day, with Kolossos Security operations center, which is supervising, coordinating, and intervening when necessary.